Social Worker - Older People - Warwickshire - £28 per hour
We are recruiting for a social worker to work in a older people's team in Warwickshire.
The Stratford older people team works with people over 65 years of age who live in the Stratford-upon-Avon District which is geographically one of the largest district councils in the county. To be succesful in this role as a social worker you will have the ability to work with complex cases, mental capacity assessments and safeguarding concerns.
Benefits as a Older People Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as a Older People Social Worker:
* To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others
* To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
* To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.