Youth Offending Service Officer - Youth Offending - Greenwich - £20 - £25 per hour
Our client in Greenwich are currently looking for a Youth Offending Service Officer to start immediately.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be working creatively with young service users referred to the team in order to reduce their offending behaviour. You will be responsible for a case load, prepare & review a supervision plan and supervise young people. You will also write reports for Court, Referral Order Panels and undertake assessments, identify resources and frame potential responses.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Service Officer:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working
Main Duties as a Youth Offending Service Officer:
* To work with young people referred to the team in order to reduce their offending behaviour on a 1:1 and group work basis.
* To be responsible for a caseload, prepare and regularly review an intervention plan and supervise young people in accordance with national standards and statutory/voluntary requirements.
* To use restorative approaches to meet the needs of victims, young people and their families.
* To undertake pre-court and post-court assessments, prepare reports for Court and Panels, giving proposals for intervention to reduce offending, with regard to the welfare of the child.
* To intervene with the parents of young people referred to the team in order to provide them with support and develop their parenting skills.
* Qualified as a Youth Offending Service Officer
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Must have experience of using ASSETPLUS
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.