Recovery Practitioner - Band 6 - (QSW, RMN or OT) - Wiltshire - £28 - £32 per hour
We are looking for a recovery practitioner for our client in Wiltshire for their community mental health team.
The job involves mental health assessments and visiting patients throughout the community. Experience and knowledge in relevant mental health legislation essential.
As a Band 6 Recovery Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate depending on experience
* Flexible working hours
* Choice of 2 locations
* Long contract
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.