Senior Social Worker - Adults MDT - St Helens - Up to £22 Per Hour
An opportunity has arisen for a driven and innovative qualified senior social worker to join People's Services within Contact Cares. This is a large and busy multi-disciplinary team that continues to develop.
* Access to training resources
* Regular supervision by management
* Friendly and welcoming team
* Competitive rates
* Attractive retention and relocation package
Knowledge and Abilities:
* Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
* Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
* Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
* Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
* Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualfied experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.