Senior Social Worker - Fostering Support - Birmingham - £29.93 Per Hour
Birmingham require a senior social worker to be responsible for the day to day support to emergency / EDT placements and ensuring matching placements of children and young people with foster carers, and reporting daily Monday to Friday on the availability of placements.
- Competitive pay
- Varied caseload
- Good transport links
- To supervise the current carers who are dedicated to the emergency rota
- To regularly liaise with the Placements Team and to support the process of individual children moving on from EDT provision .
- Will be supervised by a Team Manager in Fostering Support.
- Fostering experience is preferable.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.