Assistant Team Manager - Adults Locality - Bracknell Forest - £38 per hour
A unique opportunity has come available for an experienced senior social worker / assistant team manager to join a adults locality team in Bracknell Forest.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be working with older adults and physical disabilities. You will assist the Community Services Manager for Adults CMHT, in ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place to enable staff in the team to fulfil their roles and responsibilities to maximum effectiveness with the allocated resources.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Assistant Team Manager:
* Rare ATM position
* Small unitary authority in accessible location
* Well funded organisation
* Good progression opportunities
Responsibilities as a Adults Assistant Team Manager:
* To liaise with other teams and agencies with the purpose of ensuring that people with eligible needs receive a holistic service, meeting all identified needs.
* To ensure there is effective supervision of staff and that services are delivered and developed according to policies, procedures and good practice guidelines.
* To assist the Service Manager with agreed delegated responsibilities, in order to contribute to the provision of a community service for adults with mental health needs.
* To provide professional supervision and guidance to colleagues.
* To carry a limited caseload of complex needs for adults with mental health needs.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Qualified as a social worker with senior experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.