Senior Practitioner - Fostering Support - Birmingham - £32.34 Per Hour
There is an exciting vacancy for a senior practitioner in Birmingham's Fostering team. The role will involve being responsible for supervision of a small and complex caseload of carers.
- Competitive pay
- Varied caseload
- Good transport links
- To provide regular, and good quality supervision to 2-3 supervising social workers
- To support the Team Manager in driving through quality improvements and monitoring performance.
- May be required to chair disruption meetings and support the investigation of fitness to foster investigations
- Will be supervised by a Team Manager in Fostering Support.
- Fostering experience is preferable.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.