Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Lewisham - £28 - £30 per hour
We urgently require an experienced social worker to work in an adult safeguarding team in Lewisham.
In this role as a social worker you will be responsible for Care Act assessments, safeguarding enquiries, mental capacity assessments, joint CHC assessments, attending MDT meetings, covering duty on a rota basis.
Benefits as a Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Competitive hourly rate
* Good transport links
* Supportive team
* Potential for long term advancement
Responsibilities as a Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
* To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and be able to apply council policy and support customers to manage risks appropriately
* To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
* To undertake best interest decision making, including convening and chairing best interest meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledg
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.