Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Newham - £35 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced approved mental health practitioner for a role within an adult's mental health team for a client based in Newham. The main purpose of the role is to complete Mental Health Act assessments as and when required.
Benefits as an AMHP:
* High pay rate
* Flexible and autonomous work
* Opportunity to develop Mental Health specialism
Main Duties as an AMHP:
* Working to a high quality even under pressure
* Responding to emergency situations
* Working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
* Completing paperwork to a high written standard
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Be a fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.