Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Stoke - £29.93 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced senior social worker for a role within a busy child protection team for a client based in Stoke. As well as this, the successful candidate must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
* Long term contracts
* Supportive management
* Manageable caseloads
* Good level of client interaction
Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
* To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention, support and care.
* To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* To manage a varied caseload of complex and challenging cases.
* To ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount at all times.
* To ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in the process of assessment, service delivery and service review.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.