Social Worker - Learning Disabilities/Hospital/OP - Rutland - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Rutland for an experienced social worker to work in a learning disabilities/hospital/OP team.
In this role as a adults social worker you will complete social care assessments in respect of Rutland residents, when either in hospital or within their own homes, and to facilitate the use of personal budgets and/or arrange/commission subsequent packages of care. Previous experience in a hospital statutory role is desirable.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Being able to manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* To facilitate efficient assessment of Rutland residents that may require social care services
* To facilitate safe and effective hospital discharges
* To avoid delayed discharges and institutional admissions
* To provide advice and assistance to other team members in respect of hospital discharge issues.
* To maximise the choice, control and independence of service users wherever possible by creating appropriate and responsive support plans in line with the personalisation of care services agenda, and the implementation of self-directed support services
* To undertake safeguarding Adults responsibilities
* To undertake hospital assessments with due consideration for planned discharge dates in order to avoid, wherever possible, delays or the need for bridging services
* To work in an integrated way to ensure the best and most seamless transition for service users
* To work with the multidisciplinary team to assess for Reablement potential, signpost appropriately and creatively explore with service users the means for delaying the need for statutory support services
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencie
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.