Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Norfolk - £275 Per Day
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a role within a children's safeguarding team for a client based in Norfolk. As a social worker you will be required to work within the safeguarding and support teams of the children in need of support and protection service. The successful candidates will join supportive colleagues whose core business will relate to long term child protection.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Stable authority
* Competitive pay-rate
* Fantastic daily pay rate
* Supportive team
* CV enhancement
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children's needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
* Manage complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
* Undertake assessments
* Assess and identify risk and need in order to deliver successful intervention plans
* Implement care plans
* Produce court statements and attend if required
* Keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.