Team Manager - Family Assessment & Safeguarding - Norwich, Norfolk - £38 Per Hour
If you are a social worker determined to progress in your career this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a chance to manage a social work team to deliver "authoritative social work practice" with high quality assessments that are child centred, community focused and multi agency to ensure positive change through developing effective relationships, in both the planning of interventions and case recording.
The team manager will forward plans, allocate, and manage team resources to ensure all casework is effectively carried out to the required statutory, professional, and service standards, and that relevant performance targets are achieved, particularly those relating to the safety of and outcomes for children and the strengthening of families.
* Career progression
* Supportive management
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with evidence of ability to lead
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Children Act 1989, 2004 and other relevant legislation
* Able to make sound judgements under pressure and respond effectively in a crisis
* Ability to chair meetings effectively
* Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with multi agency partners
* Understanding of the respective roles and responsibilities of other professionals and how child and family socials workers can contribute their unique role as part of a multidisciplinary team
* A commitment, knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities, anti-discriminatory practices and user involvement
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualfiied experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.