Social Worker - Adults Complex Behaviour - Essex - £207 per day
We have a new opportunity available in Essex for an experienced social worker to work in a learning disabilities / complex care team.
This role is based within the adults complex behaviour team in Essex, Colchester. Successful social workers need strong post qualified experience and experience working in an adults learning disabilities team or adults autism team.
Benefits as a Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
* Fantastic daily rate of up to £207
* Great location
* Manageable caseload
* Relevant training and progression opportunities
* CV enhancement
Duties as a Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
* Assess complex social care needs and provide support to vulnerable adults, which enable them to live healthily and independently.
* Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for each individual's needs.
* Accountable for working within the statutory legal framework, policy and guidance and determining when the threshold for statutory intervention has been reached
* Work collaboratively building effective relationships with internal and external partnerships and stakeholders, and the voluntary sector to assist children and vulnerable people in gaining support for inclusivity from within the community.
* Accountable for conducting assessments and plan responses to safeguard a child or vulnerable adult include intervention as required.
* Develop a client centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention and increases independence.
* Pro-actively influences in a range of planning, decision making and case discussions inter-agency.
* Work with families, communities and individuals to help people age well supporting the Council's wider strategic aims.
* Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualifed as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation