Social Worker - Court Team - Herefordshire - £33,221 - £37,233 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Herefordshire County for a Social Worker on the Court Team. They will consider candidates with a range of experience, which makes this a great opportunity for social workers to change direction and springboard their career.
The priority in Herefordshire is to keep children safe and give them a great start in life. It's the priority for the council, their partners and for all who work in Children's Services.
Herefordshire has a really strong team ethos. The teams are passionate about the work they do and the positive difference they make to people's lives. This is all underpinned by the focus and support from their managers and the council as a whole.
Benefits of working in Herefordshire as a Court Social Worker:
* Relocation payment of up to £10,000.
* Flexible and part time working options
* General annual leave entitlement
* Pension Scheme
* A range of discounts with local businesses
* HCPC registration paid
* A clearly defined career progression scheme for all social workers.
As part of our commitment to your personal and professional development you will have your own Individual Learning Account. All our HCPC registered children's social workers have access to £250 to use for their own development.
As a Social Worker within a Court Team, you will:
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court
* Work within court directed timescales
* Be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people
* Conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting
* Using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met
* Delivering quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org