Team Manager - Adult Services/Learning Disabilities - Cornwall - £40 per hour
A new opportunity has come available in Cornwall for a team manager to work in a adult services team.
In this role candidates will have a working knowledge and practical experience of assessment and care management within the community. In particular working with people of working age and people with a learning disability and their family carers.
Benefits as a Adults Team Manager:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Most beautiful location in the country
* Progression opportunities available to locum staff
Experience required as a Adults Team Manager:
* Expert knowledge of the Care and Mental Capacity Act and other relevant legislation. Ability to work within a multidisciplinary setting ability to coordinate and lead on complex care management including adult protection an court of protection work.
* A track record of management experience in the field and ability to work in a highly pressurized environment.
* Ability to to respond to team demands, to provide high quality management though effective supervision and oversight of assessment and care management tasks that are being carried out by team members. To be able to support team and individual development in line with service and team plans.
* To be able to deal effectively with customers resolving complaints where service falls below standard.
* To be able to manage a team budget and be aware of how to use resources effectively.
* To be able to participate in recruitment processes.
* To be able to manage performance of the team and individuals.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Previous management experience
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.