Social Worker - Complex Assessments - Project - Buckinghamshire £30 - £32 per hour
6 roles available!
We are looking for an experienced social workers to work in a complex assessments teams in Buckinghamshire.
In this role as a successful social worker you will undertake complex assessments to ensure that an appropriate range of identified services are provided to a designated person or group of people within an agreed budget managed by the post-holder.
Benefits as a Complex Assessments Social Worker:
* Home working
* Flexible hours
* Long term contracts
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Complex Assessments Social Worker:
* Following referral, to establish the client's eligibility for assessment and determine the level of assessment required.
* To undertake complex assessments in conjunction with the client and/or their carers.
* To use the existing market place in order to obtain the most appropriate and cost effective supplier of services consistent with the needs of the client.
* To ensure that the agreed care plan can be provided within the available budget.
* To monitor the care being provided to ensure that needs are continuing to be met.
* To re-assess clients' needs periodically and, when appropriate, to amend the care plan following consultations with the clients and/or their carers.
* To provide on-going support and advice to clients and their carers.
* To identify areas of need which cannot be met and to systematically record and report the unmet need to the Team Manager.
* To carry out the duties of the post in accordance with the Council's diversity policy.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.