Social Worker - Band 6 - CMHT - Basingstoke, Hampshire - £26 - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 social worker to work in a community mental health service in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate must have strong statutory experience, working as a qualified social worker, within a mental health setting.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
* Flexible employer
* Free training provided
* Assessment and Care Coordination post
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a CMHT Social Worker:
* To work as a member of the community perinatal multi-disciplinary team representing a care management/social work perspective to service users experiencing mental health difficulties.
* To provide confident experienced social work input, including the development of the Social Worker role within the Community Mental Health Team.
* To offer expert advice and guidance to the team on adult safeguarding issues, including writing reports and representing.
* To act as an autonomous senior clinician being accountable for a defined caseload including service users with complex adult safeguarding needs.
* To participate in the mentorship, education and supervision of social work students on practice placement as well as other students on placement within the service.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.