Social Worker - Discharge to Assess - Shropshire - £28 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Shropshire for an experienced social worker to work in a discharge to assess role.
As a social worker you will be required to assess and set up action plans for the smooth and timely discharge from the hospital to suitable setting for an individual.
Benefits as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Responsibilities as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospital
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payrol
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.