Social Worker - Acute Hospitals - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
10 roles available
Several exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced social workers to work in a acute hospital team in Birmingham. In this role it is important that applicants have excellent experience previously working in a hospital team setting and knowledge of the hospital pathway process.
As a social worker you will be expected to work strategically with our health partners and stakeholders, to improve the pathway process for citizens going through a hospital admission process You will be expected to work alongside your Senior Practitioner and Team Managers.
This role offers the opportunity to build on your experience, whilst we are looking for workers with extensive experience of working within a hospital team setting. This opportunity arrives a the time of great change for Acute hospitals, currently undergoing innovative changes.
Benefits as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospita
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.