Senior Social Worker - Adults Multi-Disciplinary Team - Bracknell - £38 per hour
We have an exciting new opportunity available in Bracknell for an experienced senior social worker.
In this role as a social worker you will be responsible for supporting and supervising Social Workers, oversee duty and have a small caseload of complex cases, to deputise for team manager as required. You will also provide support to older people with diagnosed memory problems who are in need of a social care because of their mental health and/or memory problems.
Benefits as a Adults Social Worker:
* Excellent pay rates
* Excellent progression opportunity
Duties include as a Adults Social Worker:
* To work as a Senior Social Worker as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* The role is to coordinate the identification of those needs and develop support plans to meet those needs within the personal budget available, maximising choice, control and independence.
* To ensure that the social care needs of people are met, within the eligibility criteria of the department, by working in partnership with people who use the service, their carers, professionals and other agencies, and service providers.
* To connect people and their families to their community/social network enabling them to live within their own communities, have a timely discharge from hospital, avoid unnecessary hospital admission and reduce dependence on long term care.
* To support in delivering and maintaining high standards of performance ensuring continuous development and supporting people to fulfil their roles to maximum effectiveness within allocated resources.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligibilty to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.