Independent Reviewing Officer - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £40 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated independent reviewing officer for a role within a looked after children team for a client based in Dorset. As an IRO you will be responsible for chairing and leading meetings and case conferencing and supporting children and young people participate in their reviews.
Benefits of this IRO Role:
* Competitive rate of pay up to £40 per hour!
* Regular supervision
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Good level of client interaction
* Supportive Management
* Manageable caseload
Duties of this IRO Role:
* Act as the Independent Chairperson of Reviews of looked after children and child protection conferences and contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice.
* To chair effectively the reviews of children and young people who are looked after, child protection conferences, permanency meetings, network meetings and any other case meetings as required.
* To ensure that all duties are undertaken in a manner which promotes and values diversity.
* Contribute to staff training as requested and agreed in developing the quality and standard of practice with children and young people who are looked after and children subject of a child protection plan.
* Provide specialist professional advice and guidance to operational staff on matters relating to looked after children and child protection in line with departmental guidance.
* To actively promote practice improvement and effectively challenge poor practice.
* To seek independent legal advice on behalf of children and young people and/or refer to CAFCASS where appropriate
* To hold to account managers at all levels of the service for the individual practice of teams and/or individuals within them.
* To provide a regular report to senior managers on practice standards and any themes related to this within the service.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes