Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Somerset - £30 per hour
Our client within the Health Interface Service is currently looking for an experienced social worker to be based in Sedgemoor District Council Offices, Bridgwater Hospital and Weston General Hospital.
In this role as a successful candidate you will ensure that all cases are progressed efficiently through the system within this fast paced environment. You must have previous hospital discharge experience and have previously worked in a statutory adults role.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Flexibility to work from home
* Flexible working hours
* Excellent progression opportunity
Responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
* To increase choice and control through personalisation supported self-assessment and self-directed funding.
* Define, design and cost packages of support using public, private and voluntary agencies in accordance with service criteria and within available resources.
* To monitor, review and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, carers and service providers.
* To work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team, managing the transfer of care to avoid delayed discharges.
* To participate fully in the duties of the team, including the duty/referral systems, team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
* Maintain accurate and concise case records and produce reports on time, as necessary. All recording uses a computerised client recording system.
* To actively contribute to a positive team working environment and demonstrate an understanding of a team dynamics.
* Undertake all of the above in accordance with statutory and council policies and procedures.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.