Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Swindon - £31 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in an adults mental health service in Swindon. The role is based in Chatsworth House in Swindon in the recovery service.
In this role as a social worker you will be supporting people who experience mental health difficulties and is investing in getting the right structure in place. In Swindon our mental health social workers are seconded and successfully integrated within Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and dynamic multi-disciplinary team based at the Chatsworth House in Swindon.
Benefits as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
* Excellent pay rates
* Flexibility to work from home
* Excellent progression opportunity
Duties as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing Mental Health Act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.