Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Vale of Glamorgan - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Vale of Glamorgan for an experienced social worker to work in a adults learning disabilities team.
As a successful learning disabilities social worker, you will manage your own workload; you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Duties as a Adult Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- To take responsibility for new allocations, contacting or visiting people who require assessments or reviews either for their current services or because of safeguarding issues.
- Will work to ensure that the needs of family members, carers, groups and providers of care are understood and will work with them towards ensuring that vulnerable adults receive the appropriate support which is the least restrictive option, whilst also recognising the need for intervention where necessary.
- To ensure that assessments are accurate and that service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions.
- Identify who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk, or where best interest decisions may be required.
- To ensure effective crisis intervention work by drawing on a range of local knowledge and using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognising the social work role for safe intervention.
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.