Senior Social Worker - EDT/AMHP - Birmingham - £35 per hour
We have a new role available in Birmingham for an experienced senior social worker/AMHP with previous emergency duty experience to work in a mental health service.
In this role out of hours shifts are across 7 days to support night and weekend work for Mental Health Act assessments. Successful candidates must be AMHP qualified with extensive statutory experience. Assessments will be community based and places of safety. As a senior social worker you must provide evidence of ongoing professional development as required.
Benefits as a EDT Senior Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your own hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the are
Duties as a EDT Senior Social Worker:
* Working to a high quality even under pressure
* Responding to emergency situations
* Working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
* Completing paperwork to a high written standard
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experienc
* Be a fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.