Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Hackney - £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced adult social worker to take on a role as an approved mental health practitioner for a role within a mental health team for a client based in Hackney. In this role as an AMHP you will have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting preferably with adults aged between 17-65.
Benefits of this AMHP Role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Great feedback from the workers on the team
* Well-structured management
* Opportunity to develop mental health specialism
Duties of this AMHP Role:
* Working to a high quality even under pressure
* Responding to emergency situations
* Working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
* Completing paperwork to a high written standard
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Be a fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.