Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated social worker who is able to facilitate timely discharges from hospital. We require a social worker who is experienced at working in an acute hospital setting and turning work around within set timescales.
In this role it is important that applicants have excellent experience previously working in a hospital team setting and knowledge of the hospital pathway process.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospita
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.