Social Worker - Hospital - Worcester - £23.26 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a hospital team in Worcester.
In this role as a successful candidate you will ensure that all cases are progressed efficiently through the system within this fast paced environment. You must have previous hospital discharge experience and have previously worked in a statutory adults role.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your own hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
* To increase choice and control through personalisation supported self-assessment and self-directed funding.
* Define, design and cost packages of support using public, private and voluntary agencies in accordance with service criteria and within available resources
* To monitor, review and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, carers and service providers.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.