Senior Practitioner - Early Years - Camden - £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced senior practitioner for a role within an early year's team for a client based in Camden. The successful candidate will be required to provide high quality integrated day care and early education to children from birth to 7 years, within a multi-disciplinary team and in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
* Long term contract
* Supportive manager
* Shift patterns available
* Excellent work location
* Good transport links
Duties as a Senior Practitioner:
* To contribute to planning and support delivery of a high quality early years curriculum, which includes a full commitment to anti-discriminatory practice.
* Undertake daily, weekly and termly planning to meet individual children's needs and interests and record keeping that tracks the development of the individual child.
* To promote children's development within a secure, safe and stimulating environment, and with reference to good practice curriculum guidance appropriate to the ages and stages of development of the children.
* To provide input to the assessment of children's overall development, including carrying out observations, recording children's achievement, and maintaining developmental records to a high standard.
* To support colleagues in undertaking their responsibilities as key worker to a specific group of children within the centre and the smooth transition from home to centre and from centre to school
* To effectively manage the behaviour of the children in line with procedural guidance and to implement planned interventions for children with additional needs.
* To provide appropriate physical care in areas of washing, toileting, changing, feeding, dressing, comforting and administering medication.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.