Team Manager - Older People - Kirkintilloch - £40 Per Hour
This is a well-established team providing the full range Assessment and Care Management functions inclusive of Adult Protection and Risk Management
The team operates from within a centre which accommodates the whole range of adult and older people social work, mental health and primary care teams which will enable the successful candidate to work within an integrated environment.
- Good career progression
- CV enhancement
- Good step-up for an experienced social worker
- Long-term contracts available
- Manage and provide leadership support and guidance in the day-to-day operations of the Older People Team to ensure the effective and safe provision of a range of social work services which maximises individual and community safety and promotes individual responsibility, capacity and potential
- Assist in the promotion of an integrated and customer-focused approach by ensuring that the team works closely with partners and key stakeholders, in particular with service users, carers and families.
- Ensure that all team activity complies with local and national policy, legislative and registration requirements and standards
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and strategies in line with the Council’s functions and responsibilities
- Support the Older People Team by promoting a performance - culture of team work and flexibility, contributing to the overall success of the Council.
- Support and encourage the continuous improvement of service delivery and performance of the Older People Team
- Social work qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- SSSC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free PVG and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.