Deputy Team Manager - Children in Need - Islington - Up to £38 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced deputy team manager for a role within a children in need team for a client based in Islington. The successful candidate will be required to support social workers to provide social work assessments and case management services for disabled children, young people add their families.
Benefits as a Deputy Team Manager:
* Long term contract
* Supportive manager
* Competitive pay-rate
* Excellent work location
* Good transport links
Duties as a Deputy Team Manager:
* Staff management and supervision.
* Making complex safeguarding and threshold decisions.
* Ensuring the implementation of multi-agency plans to address risk.
* Taking responsibility for quality assurance in order to achieve good outcomes for disabled children and their families in line with Every Child Matters and Every Disabled Child Matters.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified management experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.