Apprenticeship – Business Administration - £14,026 - Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are seeking a talented junior administrator to join our busy team as Business Administration Apprentice. The successful individual will be well-organised, with strong written communication and administration skills.
You will provide support to the Compliance and Audit Team by monitoring and facilitating the completion of audits, while providing administrative support where needed. In return, you will be supported to complete a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration with a leading training provider through our training academy.
About Liquid Personnel:
Liquid Personnel are a fast-growing and multi-award-winning recruitment agency based in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We specialise in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
To apply for the role of Compliance and Audit Apprentice, you should have the following experience and skills:
- At least 5 GCSEs at grades A* to C, including English and Maths
- Strong written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- A positive and hardworking attitude
- Adaptability and ability to learn new skills
- The ability to cooperate and work well as part of a team
- Previous administration experience or experience in an office environment would be desirable but is not essential
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Administration Apprentice will support the Compliance and Audit Team by:
- Being the liaison between clients and Liquid Personnel for all audit communication.
- Supporting in the administrative tracking of audits, the audit follow up schedule, and centrally storing audit reports.
- Meeting and greeting all external auditors along with the Compliance Manager.
- Building a rapport with clients visiting our offices in preparation for future occurrences and the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of client processes.
- Providing new starter training relative to audit requirements, documenting and procedures.
- Assisting with other administration duties as required.
Benefits and Rewards:
As a Liquid Personnel employee, you will receive a great benefits package:
- Earn while you learn, with a basic salary of £14,026
- Study towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Regular support from your manager and our award-winning Learning & Development Team
- 24 days’ holiday - plus an extra day for each full year of service and the chance to earn ‘Duvet Days’
- Free Gym membership
- Free fruit and hot drinks facilities
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted city centre car parking
- Company Events, including a Summer Social and Christmas Party
If you believe you are the talented junior administrator we are looking for, please apply with an up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you will be suited to this role.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.