Compliance and Audit Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum + additional benefits
Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are a rapidly growing and award winning recruitment agency operating from the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Specialising in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment, we are looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our busy and in demand administration team. Previous administration experience is desired but not essential – primarily we require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role.
Reporting to the Team Manager, we require someone to join our Compliance and Audit Team on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be supporting the Sales Consultants with all their compliance and administration needs for their starting contractors while ensuring that start date delays are kept to a minimum. Working with an average of 5 consultants you will be required to manage multiple tasks and varying consultant needs.
Benefits of becoming an Administrator with us include:
- 24 days holiday – including an extra day for each years’ service
- Work place pension
- Discounted city centre car parking
- Free gym membership (post probation)
- Company events – Summer Social, Christmas Party, Annual Holiday
- Team incentives – early finishes, paid for team meals
- Bonuses and incentives
As an ideal candidate for this role you will:
- Have previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Be a team player and be adaptable
- Display confident written and verbal communication skills
- Be professional, punctual and hardworking
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
As a Compliance and Audit Administrator, you will be expected to:
- Manage your specified compliance inbox, ensuring all queries are dealt with against KPIs
- Effectively maintain candidate information on our internal electronic database including documentation attachments, communication comments, status updates and references and in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Communicate with contractors on the exact compliance documents required to start in assignment with Liquid Personnel and our clients
- Support your colleagues in audit preparation and ensure crucial documentation is obtained in order to facilitate the pass rate required at audit level
- Assist in dealing with complaints appropriately and in line with the Company’s complaints procedure, following escalation processes as required
Liquid Personnel’s awards and accreditations:
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office
Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
If you believe you are the driven and committed individual we are looking for then please send a copy of your most recent CV and a cover letter. Interviews are available ASAP.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.