Support Worker - Intermediate Care - Cambridgeshire - £10 - £13 per hour
We urgently require support workers to join a intermediate care service in Cambridgeshire.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be responsible for the support of recently discharged patients from Acute Hospitals to cover for lower capacity in region. Previous hospital experience is ideal but not essential.
Benefits as a Support Worker:
* Working for NHS
* Supportive team
* Desire to deliver care for patients, Ability to Travel to patients homes, compassion, respect and dignity awareness for patients
* Care experience, knowledge of deteriorating patient signs.
* Previous experience working as a support worker
* Previous adults experience in a hospital
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.