Social Worker - Mental Health - Dudley - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a mental health service in Dudley.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be carrying out statutory interventions under the care act 2015 including assessments and safeguarding. Previous experience in a mental health statutory role is essential.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Supportive team
* Long term contracts
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* To make assessments of need and risk assessments, following the Care Programme Approach, with clients and carers in order to formulate care plans, including crisis care plans.
* To undertake the Care Co-ordinator role for an allocated caseload of clients with severe and enduring mental illness. To work with their families or carers as appropriate.
* To carry out care management duties in accordance with the Care Act and have knowledge of and be able to apply other relevant legislation including Children Act 1989 and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
* To undertake statutory duties under the Mental Health Act 1983 as required.
* To attend AMHP forum meetings.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.