Social Worker - Child Exploitation - Southend-On-Sea - £29,909 - £36,153 per annum
We urgently require an experienced social worker to work in a child sexual exploitation CSE role in Southend-On-Sea.
This teams primary function is to work with child victims at risk of sexual/criminal exploitation and those missing from home or school. The team are looking to recruit a motivated individual with a diverse range of skills who is able to demonstrate a flexible approach and clear understanding of child exploitation and who is motivated to work with adolescents.
The council is a unitary authority based in the heart of the town centre offering traditional seaside living that makes it a great place to live and work. This diverse and busy town has great public parks and leisure activities, competitive house pricing and excellent travel links, accessible via 2 train lines form Liverpool St and Fenchurch Street. The Council is ambitious for the future of Southend-on-Sea and is working with local partners and local communities to ensure we deliver our exciting ambition for 2050
Benefits as a CSE Social Worker:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year.
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Key Duties as a CSE Social Worker:
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with children and young people suffering or likely to suffer harm through sexual exploitation. Develop effective needs lead victim profiles; trigger plans and victims engagement plans for children and young people
* Carry out complex joint investigations with police colleagues and other professionals
* Undertake direct work with children and young people which explores 'push pull' 'building resilience' and reducing vulnerabilities
* Make sure that plans, agreements and reviewing and monitoring arrangements are effective in reducing risk and vulnerabilities for children and young people
* Ensure that multi-agency risk assessments are regularly undertaken and reviewed, to inform effective SMART planning
As a CSE Social Worker, you require:
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A UK license holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com