Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Wandsworth - Up to £41,666 per annum
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced social worker or senior social worker to work in a children in need team in Wandsworth.
Successful candidates will possess and practice the full range of social work values and have knowledge and skills required to improve the lives of children in need (CIN) and their families. You must be registered to practice with the General Social Care Council.
As a children in need social worker you will demonstrate competence and confidence in assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR) in a wide range of CIN cases, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases. You will work collaboratively with other professionals, co-ordinating the team around the child, in order to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to safeguarding children and young people.
This role requires a qualified social worker or senior social worker.
Benefits as a CIN Social Worker:
* £2000 welcome payment
* £3000 retention payments
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* 36 hour working week
* Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
* Flexible working arrangements and working from home
* Access to comprehensive training and development programme
* Season ticket travel - interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
Duties as a CIN Social Worker:
* To contribute to the continuous improvement of the services of the Boroughs of
* Wandsworth and Richmond.
* To comply with relevant Codes of Practice, including the Code of Conduct and policies concerning data protection and health and safety.
* To adhere to security controls and requirements as mandated by the SSA's policies, procedures and local risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability and legal compliance of information and systems
* To promote equality, diversity, and inclusion, maintaining an awareness of the equality and diversity protocol/policy and working to create and maintain a safe, supportive and welcoming environment where all people are treated with dignity and their identity and culture are valued and respected.
* To understand both council's duties and responsibilities for safeguarding children, young people and adults as they apply to the role within the council.
* The Shared Staffing Arrangement will keep its structures under continual review and as a result the post holder should expect to carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the level of the post.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com