Quality Assurance Officer - Together With Families - Harrow - £37,464 - £41,292pa
Closing Date: 30th March 2020.
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Together with Families Quality Assurance Officer to help support the embedding of the new quality assurance framework within the service.
In early 2012, Harrow launched a new operating model for children's services - this was a radical transformation driven by a complete system re-design. This is a seamless, fully integrated multi-agency service with one point of contact and a true team around the family. Our visionary approach is based on the firm foundations of evidence, best practice and extensive consultation.
Benefits as a Quality Assurance Officer:
* £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
* £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
Requirements as a Quality Assurance Officer:
* Applicants will play a key role in relation to supporting service improvement through audit projects, and policy and procedural development .
* Candidates will have a good understanding of current social work practice issues facing Childrens Services.
* You will hold a relevant social work qualification and the ability to support the development of our quality assurance framework.
* Eligibilty to work in the UK
* Social Work England registration
Joining us now will give you an exciting opportunity to influence the development of social work practice and standards as we continue on an ambitious journey to become the country's best performing Children's Service.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org