Deputy Team Manager - First Response - Harrow - Up to £45,139 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced social worker to undertake a role as a deputy team manager for a position within a children's first response team for Harrow Council.
The successful candidate will report into the team manager on the first response team and will be responsible for deputising the team manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in Targeted Support.
Benefits as a Deputy Team Manager:
* £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
* £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Parking facilities
* Season ticket loan
Duties as a Deputy Team Manager:
* Assist team managers in supervising and supporting social care staff.
* Provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
* Be responsible for deputising the Team Manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in Targeted Support.
* Take responsibility to maintain and develop professional links and leads with partner agencies and the voluntary sector.
Undertaking complex social work assessment and practice which take fully into consideration the child/young person's background and lifestyle choices.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com