Social Worker - Adult Assessment Team - Darlington - £26 to £27 Per Hour
We require an experienced social worker to work in a adults assessment team in Darlington.
In this role as a social worker you will ideally have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and be able to apply council policy and support customers to manage risks appropriately. You will also have knowledge of care act, mental capacity act and adult safeguarding is essential.
* Flexible working hours
* Home working available
* Long term contracts up to 12 months
Responsibilities as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* To assist people to resolve major difficulties in their lives and to enhance their independence and coping skills.
* To work within current legislation and Council policy, procedures and practice to assess, commission and review services, including planned interventions, for a specific client group. To work within the statutory guidance and policy/procedural framework to assist in protecting those who are at risk or vulnerable.
* To contribute to the development and maintenance of workable systems to ensure quality of service across the city and the identification of people particularly at risk.
* To work positively with colleagues in the statutory and independent sector to ensure an appropriate multi-agency approach, and to empower clients to speak for themselves
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as social worker
* Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.