Social Worker - Locality - Rotherham - £33 to £35 Per Hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced full time level 3 Social Worker with experience of managing a complex caseload of child protection/LAC and Court work in a busy locality children's team.
The social worker will need to be able to work remotely (due to Covid19) under the guidance and supervision of a team manager. They will need to have strong IT skills and ideally be familiar with Liquid Logic.
* Really competitive rate compared to surrounding authorities
* Long contracts based on performance
* Progression opportunities
* Good transport links for Central and South Wakefield as well as Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
* Flexible working
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.