Youth Offending Team Manager - YOS - Bromely - £39 - £42 per hour
We are looking for a youth offending team manager to join Bromley youth offending service on a temporary basis.
Successful youth offending candidates must have a Social Work qualification (Degree/CQSW/CSS including Social Work England registration) or equivalent with extensive years post qualifying experience and or substantial evidence of effective staff or team management and supervision in a relevant role.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Team Manager:
* Supportive team
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive pay rate
Essential experience as a Youth Offending Team Manager:
* Strong safeguarding background
* Management experience including working in a criminal justice setting
* Quality Assurance experience
* Supervising complex casework.
* Supervising, supporting & coaching social workers.
* Experience of auditing cases.
* Knowledge and experience of legislation pertaining to young people in the justice system.
* Sound and comprehensive knowledge of safeguarding adolescents.
* High level of knowledge and understanding of risk management and experience of identifying and applying risk management processes.
* Ability to chair a range of statutory, multidisciplinary meetings and to take appropriate notes and minutes when required.
* Skills in analysing complex and problematic situations and in formulating, implementing and reviewing, alongside service users, appropriate assessment and intervention programmes.
* Experience of performance management and demonstrating successful outcomes as well as being able to challenge poor performance and raise practice standards.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.