Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to join an adults assessment team in Derbyshire.
Successful social workers will ideally have experienced of carrying out care needs assessments for people living in the community. Solid working practice of safeguarding and best interest assessments is also essential.
Benefits as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay rate for the area
Experience as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
* Completing safeguarding inquiries
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities
* Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and service user's homes
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* Social Work England Registration
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Previous qualified statutory experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.