Team Manager - Adolescent Services - Croydon - £50,448 - £52,482 Per Annum
We are currently looking for a team manager to work in an adolescents service in Croydon.
In this role, our client is looking to deliver a better service to make young people's lives safer. We are looking for two team managers to manage our adolescent support teams of social workers and youth workers.
This adolescent service brings together services for young people including those who go missing and are vulnerable to exploitation including criminal and sexual exploitation. Our teams include social work practitioners, youth workers and analysts who are focused on achieving positive outcomes in a borough that has significant challenges including gangs and serious youth violence.
Benefits as an Adolescents Team Manager:
* Welcome payment of £5,000
* Retention payment of £7,000 (all paid within 18 months),
* Development & learning programme to support your management and leadership skills.
Required Candidate Experience:
* We are looking for experienced team managers capable of working in an operational manager role that have a particular skill with managing staff who are working with young people and have an understanding of risk factors for adolescents, in particular those in Croydon.
* You'll allocate cases, shape, and influence practice, demonstrating confident analysis and decision making, ensuring practitioners receive reflective, challenging, and exploitative supervision to enable informed decision-making on children and young people's cases.
* Your compassion and drive will enable you to effectively engage with staff, supporting them to build relationships with children, young people, and their families to create change.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
For more information please contact email@example.com