Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Bedford - 28 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel is looking for an experienced social worker to work in a hospital discharge team in Bedford.
As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital. In this role as a hospital discharge social worker, you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Flexible working
* Training provided
Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* To be able to identify and carry out MCA
* To be part of the MDT and BI meetings when required on the wards
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.