Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Hounslow - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced social worker to work in a learning disabilities service in Hounslow.
As an adult learning disabilities social worker, you will manage your own workload; you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Working as part of a skilled and highly motivated team
* Taking responsibility for the rights of people with learning disabilities
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
* Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
* Progress cases in court of protection
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Attend CPA reviews
* Manage complex case load
* Social Work Degree or equivalent
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.