Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Haringey - Up to £42,025 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a permanent position within a children's safeguarding team for a client based in Haringey. This is a brilliant opportunity to work in an environment that offers superb progression and training opportunities.
As a social worker you will be required to work within the safeguarding and support teams of the children in need of support and protection service. The borough is unique with diverse children and families, we are looking for social workers that are ready for a fresh challenge, with the ability to make a real difference to the residents of the borough. The successful candidates will join supportive colleagues whose core business will relate to long term child protection.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* £3,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment
* £1500 Retention payment for every 6 months
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children's needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
* Manage complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
* Undertake assessments
* Assess and identify risk and need in order to deliver successful intervention plans
* Implement care plans
* Produce court statements and attend if required
* Keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
* Post Qualified experience
* Social Work England Registration
* Social Work Degree
* Eligible to work in the U.K.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org