Social Worker - Children in Need - Suffolk County Council - Up to £32,878 Per Annum + £4,000 Retention Bonus
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated social worker for a permanent position within a children and young people's service for Suffolk County Council.
If you are looking to grow professionally and further your career in social work, Suffolk County Council can offer supportive and pioneering practice where you can make a real difference while enjoying the benefits of living in Suffolk.
The workforce has remained stable for the past 3 years, however, we are always looking for practitioners wanting to come and practice confidently as part of our team making a difference for families and children.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Excellent starting salary of up to £32,878 per annum
* Up to £4,000 retention bonus
* Very friendly and stable service managers and team managers
* Car lease scheme
* Shopping discounts and voucher
* Tax-free bike scheme
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing & part-time.
* Generous annual leave - up to 36 days per year.
* Free on-site and on-street parking
* Clear career progression path
* Relocation package up to £8000
About Suffolk County Council:
Suffolk County Council is one of the leading social work authorities in the UK, whose children's services are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted - 'Services for children are of an exceptionally high standard. They are child-focused and make a positive difference in children's lives.' (Ofsted, 2019)
Suffolk has a well-embedded practice framework to enable meaningful family focused help. 'Signs of Safety' enables us to do this respectfully and in collaboration with all the families, colleagues and organisations we are working with
Suffolk supports flexible working including job share, part-time, and mobile working support career pathways for social workers wishing to progress and develop in front line practice, as well as specific interests, will invest in you in return for your investment in our families and children.
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Child protection care proceedings
* Attending court
* Court reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC reviews
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com