Independent Reviewing Officer Team Manager - Sandwell - £45 Per Hour
We have an exciting opportunity with an excellent pay rate. Sandwell are in need of a highly experienced social work team manager. You will be managing 8 IRO/CP Chairs in total.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Non case holding role
* Potential for long term placement
* Stable and experienced team
* Supportive management
As an IRO Team Manager you will:
* Be part of a wider management team involved in the delivery of the Units transformation plan.
* Be responsible with the Service Manager for the development of the service to reflect needs identified by service users, carers, Childrens Services and other agencies, within available resources and in line with appropriate legislation.
* Assist the Service Manager in the collection and interpretation of management information, with particular reference to Quality Assurance, to support the monitoring of the child protection and statutory review systems and to inform the planning of services.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.